Monday, November 17, 2014

"you're afraid of commitment but you have tattoos?"

  "Humans are omnivorous pursuit predators. I saw someone suggest the other day that if there is other life in the universe then they would probably view us as horror movie monsters because we are awful stalking nightmare killers with surreal healing abilities who have dedicated ourselves to the fashioning of death tools for tens of thousands of years and we fuck and eat everything in our path. And not always in that order. And I've just realised that I am never going to be a life coach or a comforting philosopher of the hygge and pastoral. Damn." - From Warren Ellis' ORBITAL OPERATIONS mailing list.





 Ninja Dog is Ninja.



'Our Strategy for Dealing With Rape on College Campuses Has Failed Abysmally.' - Hit & Run : Reason.com: "In a lengthy weekend op-ed, Rubenfeld argued that colleges deal with rape foolishly when they hold due-process-free tribunals that merely result in the expulsion of the accused. That's both too harsh a sentence for a student convicted under the shabby evidence standard that colleges use and also too lenient a sentence for an actual rapist—who is free to continue harassing other women. Instead, colleges should always go to the police. The normal criminal justice system is vastly better equipped to investigate and adjudicate rape...

We need to stop pretending that the campus rape epidemic demands an infantilizing, legislatively-enforced re-education about consent. College students are grown-ups; they don't need college administrators or the government to hold their hands while they ask whether it's okay to initiate each and every individual sex act. At the same time, we need to treat rape like a serious crime deserving a full police investigation and trial." 




 
 

 


Fucking Relationship Nightmare Fuel.  Man Finds Sex Video of Sexually Reserved Wife Getting Gang-Banged from her College Days. /r/Sex predictably sides with the wife and tries to shame him for wanting to leave her and for resenting her for giving them the sex he never had.
Snapshots RedditLog: "I posted this earlier on another subreddit but it ended up getting removed because of fighting in the comments. I’ll sum up what happened thus far. I met my wife 7 years ago, she was extremely picky when it came to sex. She told me she only has been with 1 other guy before. She would never give a blow job, only would do certain positions and found almost every sex act degrading. I was frustrated by this, but I really liked her and hoped over the years she would open up sexually. Over the years, it never got any better but I learned to get over it. Well I ended up finding an old video from her college days of her engaging in group sex with 6 other people 5 guys 1 girl. In the video she has anal sex, oral sex, gets double teamed, and yells multiple times in the video she is a “I am a filthy whore.” All of it she was enthusiastic about it. I ended up feeling really sad. I can understand certain stuff people don’t want to do, but it wasn’t the fact she didn’t want to do them. She didn’t want to do them with me but every other guy she was their whore...

She: It’s not that, I didn’t want you to think less of me. >
Me: No it is exactly that, there is a thing lying about sleeping with other guys. It’s not that you didn’t like doing those things. You didn’t like doing them with me. >
She: I can do that stuff with you. I am attracted to you, you know that. >
Me: I don’t want you to do it because you feel like you have to. I want someone that actually desires me. >
She: I can change I promise don’t ruin our marriage over this we can work things out...
Me: I am so fucking lucky. I got married to a whore, that fucks like a prude...

I don't want our sex life to be forced because of this video. She never wanted to do it before now it's me guilting her to do it and that doesn't feel right. I want her to want to do those things. I was okay with the idea that she didn't like doing them. But I realized that wasn't the case she didn't like doing them with me."

Saving the Best |: "...as I’ve stated before, all men want a slut, they just want her to be HIS slut. Once the belief that he’s getting the best sex she has to offer him is dispelled, viscerally and definitively, the nature of the Desire Dynamic comes into sharp focus. I Want You to Want Me Naturally, once a woman’s true sexual capacity is revealed after the establishment of her normalized, married sexuality, her first impetus is to preserve the provisioning she enjoyed while ‘her secret’ was working for her. Me: No it is exactly that, there is a thing lying about sleeping with other guys. It’s not that you didn’t like doing those things. You didn’t like doing them with me. She: I can do that stuff with you. I am attracted to you, you know that. [...] She: Please don’t waste all of our marriage for this. I am willing to change What we’re reading here is the script for negotiated desire. Her real desire isn’t for his satisfaction or any real resolution for the deception of her sexual pluralism, but rather a solipsistic maintaining of a normalcy for herself. Our author has no other rationalizations to fall back on, denial of his conditions are no longer sufficient, and he begins to realize a cruel red pill truth – you cannot negotiate genuine desire. He wants her to want him, he wants her to desire sex with him with the same verve and enthusiasm she did with other men in her videos. He wants her sexual best, but her 7 years of unwillingness to give him that while enjoying the benefits of his provisioning, his patience, love and perseverance only puts her strategy, the Hypergamic strategy, into perfect focus. Her genuine desire, her sexual best was never intended for him in the first place."

No comments:

Post a Comment