Friday, July 31, 2015

Training.

7/31 - shadowbox  7/30 - deadlifts, press, chins, dips  7/29 - treadmill




Timeline Photos - Bill Phillips Transformation: "Kira grew up as an overweight child and had an unhealthy relationship with food for most of her life. She finally decided that enough was enough when the scale read 215 lbs. Kira made the decision to attend Bill and Maria Phillips’ 3-day Fitness Camp in Colorado and implemented the knowledge and tools that she learned over the weekend at home. She has never looked back. Kira lost over 80 lbs. and has kept it off for 2 years! She now uses her experience with the process to mentor and coach others to set and reach their health and fitness goals. Kira says once she realized she had the power and ability to change, nothing could stop her!"




  
  

therock on Instagram:  "Here's a lil' fact that explains my fun DNA.. When I was 10yrs old, my dad would take me to the gym with him on the weekends. Kick my ass and "stretch" the hell outta me on the wrestling mats. Then he'd kick my ass some more on the weights. He'd always say, "If you throw up, go outside. And if you cry, then go home to your mother." Yup, that's my upbringing which taught me there will never be another substitute for hard work. And crying in the gym is not allowed. Even if you're 10yrs old.. with a big ass afro."
Dwayne The Rock Johnson added a new photo. - Dwayne The Rock Johnson: "Always asked from my buddies, "Why do you continue to push yourself so hard when you don't have to these days? You're not broke.." My answer's always the same.. "Exactly. That's why.". It's funny cause only my buds who came up thru hard times and broke as f*ck understand that answer. The other ones just look at me like I have three heads. Many of y'all out there know what I'm talkin' bout. It ain't ever about money.. it's about never forgetting what it's like to have none. "



No comments:

Post a Comment